Know what you are getting
The best-new cars make the best-used cars, so getting a high-quality Toyota at a great price is a very smart move and getting a high-quality Certified Used Toyota at a great price is an even smarter move.
Our Toyota Certified Used Vehicle program is proof of our commitment to constant improvement and sets the benchmark for peace of mind for those in the used car market. Not only does the Certified Used Vehicle Program offer a range of benefits it comes with the backing of Australia's most trusted automotive brand, Toyota.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Promise - Only the best vehicles are eligible
- It will have a full service history
- It will have undergone an independent CarHistory® background check
- It may include a statutory warranty, depending on your circumstances [P8][C1]
- It will have undergone a comprehensive quality inspection by qualified Toyota Technicians [P10]
- It will offer 1 year of nationwide Toyota Roadside Assist [P9]
- It will have been reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota technicians [P10]
- Flexible finance and insurance options available [P7]
We leave nothing to chance
When you drive away in a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle you can be as sure of its past as you are of its future.
All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles come with a full service history. This helps to ensure the vehicle has been maintained to factory specification. They also have a rigorous CarHistory® check, searching Australia's largest database of consumer and business credit records. Toyota's trained mechanics conduct an exhaustive quality Inspection check for each vehicle to determine if it's eligible for resale in accordance with the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Promise.
Your CarHistory® check will contain:
- A PPSR Certificate which is a check for financial encumbrances.
- A written off vehicle check.
- A stolen vehicle check.
- A flood and storm damage check.
- An odometer wind back check.
At Toyota, only the highest quality vehicles achieve certification. Each Toyota certified used vehicle must meet or exceed an intensive comprehensive quality check which includes mechanical, detailing, and appearance standards. Our goal is to ensure that all Toyota Certified Used Cars possess new car qualities that should be expected from a Toyota Certified Used Car. Our Toyota-trained mechanics complete any necessary repairs and reconditioning before we call the vehicle certified.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Service Advantage
If you buy a Certified Used Toyota with remaining scheduled logbook services, you may also have access to Capped Price servicing.[T1]. This means you'll pay the same low Toyota capped price service from one logbook service to the next. It provides eligible Toyota Service Advantage Used Car owners peace of mind from unexpected service costs and is just one of the benefits of purchasing an Eligible Toyota Service Advantage Used Car.
Your Toyota Service Advantage works like this:
- You will pay no more from one logbook service to the next for a minimum of the first three years or 60,000km [B20], whichever comes first.
- It covers the remaining eligible scheduled logbook services including all items covered in your service schedule such as labour, fluids, and Toyota Genuine Parts with a 12-month warranty [T15].
- It ensures that only Toyota-trained mechanics work on your car using specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment.
- *Toyota Extra Care Roadside Assist is administered by Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited, ABN 48 002 435 181, Australian Credit Licence 392536.
- ^Terms and Condition Apply. Toyota Finance Australia Limited, Australian Credit Licence 392536. Toyota Insurance is a division of Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co. Ltd ABN 39 096 302 466, AFSL Number 254489 (Andia). The Insurer is Andia. Valid No X4870 TOY10245
- [B20] Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Goverment, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact your Toyota Dealer or go to toyota.com.au/advantage for other exclusions and eligibility.
- [T1] Maximum payable for standard scheduled logbook servicing (normal operating conditions) until first of three years or 60,000kms, whichever occurs first (up to the first six services). Excludes Government & Rental vehicles. Contact your Toyota Dealer or go to toyota.com.au/advantage for other exclusions, eligibility and full details.
- [T15] All Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month Toyota Warranty. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Parts Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Warranty conditions differ for tyres and batteries. See relevant sections for details.